Sunday, January 8, 2017

THOU PREPARES A TABLE OF JUNK FOOD

THOU PREPARES A TABLE OF JUNK FOOD

One of the famous sayings that every dieter says, is, "I know it's not good for me*** BUT *** it taste so good". And down the hatch it goes, and the New Year's resolution, and all the self-promises of trying to improve physical life style, come crashing to an end, many times within hours after it started, all because the Spirit your spirit was void of not just good food, but any food. You must understand that your spirit man cannot eat junk food, it automatically throws it up. Because the spirit does not understand or comprehend the taste of junk food it will not go down. 
1 Corinthians 2:14 Therefore, having no milk of My word, spiritual starvation and malnutrition begin within days. But junk food as bad as it is, keeps your soul man alive, while your spirit man starves to death as the fouls of the air eat the seed before I could take root in your spirit man. Matthew 13:19

The Spirit/Soul competition TEST OF TIME:

It is very simple to take the soul/spirit, strength test. Do not claim to be a kingdom citizens until you count the hours you spend in a quiet place with My Father, and the hours you spend in front of a TV or a Computer, or a Hobby, or anything that peaks your interest, outside of time spent with My Father in the secret place. You must understand that all Kingdom citizens know, the SECRET PLACE is the room that My Father preparers a table directly in front of your enemies. The part you don't understand is; He does not set the table up to taunt your enemies, they do not even know that it's there, or that you are being fed food that will eventually destroy and crucify them. Listen, here is a word to all My new-born CHILDREN today: "As My newborn babies, you should crave (thirst for, earnestly desire) the pure (unadulterated) spiritual milk, that by it you may be nurtured and grow unto completed salvation." 1 Peter 2:2 You must listen to that little craving you have for My word, that's the still small voice of My Holy Spirit, calling you to eat at My Father's table, quickly get alone in a quiet place, QUICKLY--QUICKLY*** before the junk food is offered by the enemy! Now begin to thank Me and I will be there with your milk to grow by, real food that will bring you into kingdom citizenship and eventually you will look like My son. But you must eat from My table in order to be transformed into the image of My son with His authority.

The reason I refer to it as the SECRET PLACE of the most high (My Father) is , It's a secret kept back from them who want My authority but not a relationship with Me. It allows time for KINGDOM energy to flow from the milk of My word into your spirit man. First from the milk of My word then on to meat. 1 Corinthians 3:1-2 I keep it a secret because it will allow your spirit man to over come and to eventually crush their demonic heads.  Right now, this is all a kingdom mystery to you, but this is how "I put enmity between (satan) and the woman (Eve), and between your, (serpent/satan) offspring (lovers of darkness), and her offspring, meaning Me (Jesus) and all you, who are cleansed by My blood until the day I return. It includes all of you who have been eating at My Father's table with Me in the secret place; *** He, meaning (YOU and I together) will crush and tread your head, meaning (satan and all the demonic forces of hell) underfoot. 

Because satan cannot understand spiritual things he will not understand when I say: It's all in My Father's plan, but he has been tricked, as he (satan) lies in wait and bruise (My/JESUS heel, on the cross and in the grave)." Genesis 3:15 It was on that famous third day when I rose from the dead, that I tricked him and stripped him (satan) of his authority and offer it now to you (Jim and any and all who will enter) daily, into My Father's secret place. My Holy Spirit is calling you to eat at His table, causing your spirit man to grow while your soul man, shrivels and dies of starvation. My Father's table is freshly prepared with something new every morning, set up beautifully in the secret place. Your enemies know where it is, but they do not know how to enter in, because the junk food is so appealing and tastes so delicious they will not say **NO**. Their famous saying to the whooing of My Spirits voice is; "NEXT TIME Father, I promise", But tomorrow never comes in they go to the broad gate that leads to destruction.

Warning: NEVER EVER try to eat at both tables: it causes severe double mindedness and you will quickly become double minded and good for nothing in the kingdom. James 1:6-8 You must either feed your spirit man and starve your soul man, or starve your soulman and feed your spirit man! Nothing else will be acceptable in the change in the kingdom. This Luke 16:13. You cannot serve God and mammon.

No comments:

Post a Comment