Saturday, January 7, 2017

NO CHEAPSKATE FAITH IN MY KINGDOM

NO CHEAPSKATE FAITH IN MY KINGDOM

Are you actually making people worse than an infidel? If you are claiming to help Me build my church and you're getting people to volunteer, to work for less than the world pays, and they cannot take care of their families, and personal needs, you have made them worse than an infidel and you are not part of My kingdom. If you ever brag about how little you pay those who minister beside you, then you will be held accountable for the abuse of My people. All those that come to Me, and all those that I send to you with gifts, are to be treated far better than the world would ever treat them. "If any of you do not pay above standard worldly wages, so that those who are working beside you can provide for their own, and specially for those of their own house, you have made them deny the faith, and look worse than an infidel." 1 Timothy 5:8 do not claim to be building My church or representing My kingdom, it is not the truth.

The western mentality of a Christian is to get away with as much as you can get away with, and pay as little as you can pay, causing a great stigma and embarrassment to those that call themselves believers. Those that say they follow Me by the tens of thousands have a horrible testimony with waitresses on Sundays when church organizations, let out the behind the wall flocks. In a recent interview most waitresses would rather not work on a Sunday because all the so-called church people especially in the south that complain the most and leave the smallest tips of all. This is not My church, nor is this My Father's will, for He is a continual giver never a taker, and never a cheapskate, whenever you leave My Father's presence you are blessed with more and given much more than when you came: *** IF *** your giving was abundant. Every kingdom citizens should be the highest tipper in the restaurant, if not then they are the highest percentage rate because you are giving out of the abundance of My kingdom, and that's what My kingdom testifies with.

A KINGDOM workman is worthy of his hire! He must be treated better than the world would treat him. Those in full-time ministry who say they are working for Me and do not receive the highest of wages according to their abilities, are not working for Me, because I pay top dollar, and I never fear running out of money. QUESTION: HOW CAN A CREATOR RUN OUT? If you are the leader of a ministry that claims to be building My church and say, "We cannot afford", those words alone disqualify  you as a builder of My kingdom, there is nothing that I cannot afford, if it is My Father's will, then I have already made it clear that My builders must eat the fruit of what they build. "No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of earthly life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. [5] And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully. [6] All My laborers must be first paid from what they produce." 2 Timothy 2:4-6

Bottom line principle of the kingdom: The reason the cheapskate cannot get through the doors of the gate that leads to My kingdom is his baggage full of fear! His lack of faith that I will not be able to do what is right by all My people, eliminates him and his ministry while causing them to lose great rewards, for the abuse of My people. They have actually missed treated those that I have called and sent with specific gifts, because of their fear and they will be held accountable for this. Do not feel bold and successful when you get someone to work for you for less than the world pays! NEVER say, you represent My kingdom while you're paying them substandard wages to do what I have anointed them to do. The king of darkness pays substandard, the king of light pays top dollar, making even Israel jealous. No one will ever be jealous of your minimum-wage offer or mentality, but they are mocking My Kingdom because of your cheapskate faith!


TODAY'S VIDEO BLOG:  With a different subject.
https://vimeo.com/198408440 

No comments:

Post a Comment