Thursday, January 19, 2017

BREAKING THE KINGDOM FEAR FACTOR

BREAKING THE KINGDOM FEAR FACTOR

The greatest weapon that the enemy has against all humans is fear, fear of the unknown and fear of the misunderstood. You will see in My word that My angels have always approached human beings with an usual greeting, it's not the usual "good morning", or "Hi how are you", but a clear "FEAR NOT" with a emphasis on FEAR, Matthew 28:5  The difference between My kingdom and the kingdoms of your world are so vastly different, that there is no way to enter without being attacked with this weapon called FEAR. On one side of the gate that leads to the kingdom you are in charge and have everything planned according to your knowledge and your agenda, and what you have always seen and known through your five senses. However on the other side of the gate you have nothing but My word and My Spirit and My command to drop your agenda and take up My agenda. When I told My disciples to follow Me Matthew 9:9 I did not explain or give any details of where we were going, My instructions were follow Me! They were immediately attacked by the enemy with the fear factor. From the day I spoke that words, FOLLOW ME! Matthew 8:22. Fear was always the major factor and it began with fear of the unknown! as in failure, or fear of physical death, Matthew 10:28 even though they they were under My protection and promises. My father had anticipated this from the beginning and therefore made provision for everyone that would say, NOT MY WILL BUT YOURS BE DONE That provision is called the infilling OR the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

NO SUGAR COATING IN MY KINGDOM

Sugarcoating is a half truth coated in a sweet tasting lie. You will noticed that I did not sugarcoat anything to appeal to your five senses, because I knew that your natural five senses called your flesh had to die on the outside of the gate. Any flesh at all is way too much baggage and it would never fit through the eye of a needle. Luke 18:25. I promised them that they were going to suffer greatly, I held nothing back, I told them to follow Me meant no place to sleep, no friends, persecution that was not deserved, loss of family and friends and being miserably understood by those they love the most and then I ended up with a promise that they would face physical death in the end, but that the reward would be well worth it for eternity. Luke 14:26-27 The fear factor is something that every kingdom citizen must overcome. So please do not think it is strange thing with all this stuff comes down 1 Peter 4:12-14. My Father has made provision for you to overcome all fear through his Holy Spirit. If you are not baptized in the Holy Spirit you will not be able to overcome the fear factor! It is the Holy Spirit that resides in you that gives you insights to the unknown and makes them very clear. My Holy Spirit is a person, not a thing and as the person of the Holy Spirit, He will constantly speak of things Father and I are saying from the throne room directly into your spirit man to crush the fear factor in seconds. John 16:13-15  The moment a dart Ephesians 6:16 of fear is fired from hell My Holy Spirit in you will explode with a peace that will completely quench the fiery fear dart, it's called "A peace that passes all human understanding". Philippians 4:7

Your soul-man (flesh) meaning your natural mind will never be able to grasp or understand the power of this peace because it comes from a place you have never been, it comes from outside time and space where you have never been, and it passeth all your human understanding, because it's a place totally absent of sin and the effects sin! This peace is maintained by My Spirit because, He will keep your heart and mind concentrated fully on Me." Philippians 4:7 Then the Holy Spirit will explode a joy inside you that will wash away the remnants of the fear factor, called "Joy unspeakable" 1 Peter 1:8  Then My Holy Spirit inside you will begin to reveal through visions and dreams of places that you are about to enter in My kingdom, that you could never imagine in your wildest imagination unless My Holy Spirit reveals them to you. Also included in My promise in 1 Corinthians 2:9-10 I promise to go even further and reveal even the deeper things you're about to enter into in My vast kingdom. 

NOW it's time to get excited and in this excitement all fear is replaced by super anticipation and desire to run through the gate into My kingdom and My arms, and you through My indwelling Holy Spirit will not only be able to crush the fear factor but you will actually be able to REVERSE THE FEAR FACTOR so strong that you will say, release me from this physical body that I can have my new body and walk and run and jump and dance and finally enjoy my eternal home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment