Friday, December 30, 2016

Video blog SICKNESS DEMONS

Special request: starting in 2017 someone that reads my blogs every day suggested that I changed to a video/blog replacing more of the written blogs. I enjoy doing either one however the video/blogs may be easier for some to follow by listening rather than reading as some may listen while driving to work. For those of you who read the blog please give me your input. I will send this out to the email readers also because I can send the YouTube out to all you who receive the emails. I recognize that the Facebook readers are only a few however they represent A portion so please I appreciate your feedback soon as possible thank you and God bless. 
In the case where it is beautifully laid out and reprinted in the far east I would be willing to make an exception and print it out also.
Here is a longer sample video/blog. 
https://youtu.be/cZCmihsQFnI 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Brother Jim,
    I hear Jesus in your written blogs, I look forward to reading them and check everyday to see if you have a new one. I often study the bible references and allow the Holy Spirit to teach me as your writings apply to my life. If it is His will, please continue to write for they fill my heart, grow my spirit and bless me each time. Tony

    ReplyDelete