Wednesday, December 21, 2016

A KINGDOM PRAYER THAT ROCKED IT

A KINGDOM PRAYER THAT ROCKED IT

Through your short lifetime of 75 years I have heard hundreds of your prayers, and many of them are in perfect alignment with My Father's will. These prayers are always welcome and answered quickly with both earthly and heavenly rewards. However many of the prayers were based on your emotions and what you thought would work best for My kingdom. Your heart was right however there were things that were not in alignment with Father's plan, according to timing and motive. 
"You ask Father for them and yet fail to receive, because you ask with wrong purpose and evil, selfish motives. Your intention is when you get what you desire to spend it in sensual pleasures." James 4:3 These prayers were not answered. These prayers only slow down My kingdom principals operating in your life. Every person that prays, believes they are doing the right thing however unless your soul and spirit are separated you will never know the difference between your flesh praying and your spirit praying. The only prayers that you must seek for are His prayers that My Holy Spirit is wanting to pray through you, but you must be able to let Him pray, and this is very difficult when you have small personal agendas and want to see certain things take place based on your upbringing and teaching. 

You are praying out of natural knowledge that requires supernatural revelation. There was one prayer that you prayed long before you were attacked physically in your body, and this prayer has made the difference of life or death and has brought you to a chapter that you never expected. This prayer would have never been prayed by you, knowing where your faith was at the time you prayed it. However this was one of those that My Spirit prayed through you and you are now reaping the results of something you feel very unworthy of. Romans 8:26-27 Because My Spirit had you pray, "Father, make me an example of the kingdom in this last day period", you rocked heaven with angelic rejoicing. My Spirit had you pray that prayer before you ever saw any doctor about any sickness. It was a prayer that caught the attention of the throne room setting in order all the details that you are experiencing now. I am waiting for My Spirit to pray through other believers that same prayer with the same sincerity, that it was prayed that day. "In that day you shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever you shall ask My Father in My name, He will give it too you."  John 16:23

Now, you must listen very carefully to each revelation that you receive morning by morning in the secret place, and everyday you will experience something supernatural that will help to set someone free somewhere in the world. Matthew 6:6. Your answers will come through the obedience to what is shared by My Father in the secret place. I am waiting to hear more prayers from My Spirit, which means My Holy Spirit has approved each person to the place where he or she can demonstrate My kingdom in that given situation. How much love does it take to handle each situation, My Spirit knows and will allow you to demonstrate it in the world the way it is in My kingdom. All the things that have come into your life will  be a demonstration to the world as to how My kingdom handles what hell throws toward you, the church, that I said, cannot be prevailed against. The gates of hell cannot prevail against the church that I build, BUT WHY? 

When My Father shares with you the revelation of His ways, and you learn to work in accordance with his ways, you will always be His demonstration of how He operates His kingdom in heaven.  "He will make known His ways unto you, but only His acts to those outside the secret place." Psalm 103:7 Everything in his kingdom is based in love because He is love and from that 100% obedience and complete trust that He is everything He said He is, you will be that demonstration needed to bring His kingdom to earth and say just what I said, "Not My will but yours Father. Matthew 26:39 .

No comments:

Post a Comment