Saturday, November 5, 2016

MONEY ANSWERS ALL THINGS

MONEY ANSWERS ALL THINGS Eccl:10:18-19 .

Never before in history, has the world been shock like it is being shaken at the same time, even as it is right at this moment. My Father is sitting in heaven and laughing like he has not done before. The world is in this condition because they have denied his existence, they have put him on a back burner as it were. In their eyes, He has no significance in what they do and how they operate and what they plan. They have a big big surprise coming. Never before in the history of the world have you seen what is about to take place on a Grandioso scale. When you touch a man's money, and all he lives for his money, you're about to rock everything in his world. The coming election will be over in a few days, however the changes that I will make on the planet will last until I come. The finances of the world are what keeps the world together and the tables are being turned over and the moneychangers are being thrown out. Everyone is in disarray because years, even decades of corruption is being revealed, just as I said, everything that's done in secret will be shouted from the house stops and I mean everything. 

This revelation is now coming to the masses of good people that had faith in a corrupt system, not based on kingdom. You are about to see two kingdoms collide on a small scale in preparation for the day when I return. This is not the end this is only the beginning of sorrows, this is when you should take heed and by take heed, I mean learn from this and in your learning get prepared for when I really come back to earth. There's no way I can come back to earth at this time, the church is not prepared, Israel is not prepared, the governments of this world are not prepared, and you are not prepared, even though you think you are. The wealth of this world has not yet been turned over to the righteous because the righteous have yet to be prepared to handle the wealth of the world. That's right, a good man leaves an inheritance of moral stability and goodness to his children's children, but the wealth of the sinner finds its way eventually into the hands of the righteous, for whom it was laid up." Proverbs 13:22 AMP You may say, well "I am the righteousness of God in Christ, that it's My blood that makes you righteous", yes, this is true as far as your sin condition, is concerned. The righteousness I speak of here is DOING RIGHT,  by using the wisdom of from above, that makes the wisdom of man look foolish. 1 Corinthians 3:18-20
For example: Giving away what you have, so that I can cause men to pour back more than you can contain. Luke 6:38 You and the church in general are not prepared to handle great sums of money and still do right with it. Remember this; the wisest man in the entire world, Solomon was not able to handle or prepared to handle the riches of this world, why do you think you are?

Because the love of money is the root of all evil, and you say you do not love money, you have come to the conclusion that you can be trusted to handle great sums of money and wealth, however you have never been tested with a great sums of money. Matthew 6:24 Soon I will have enough trained righteous ones, coming out of the wilderness, that will take great sums of money and let it pass through their their hands, to the places I have designed it to go, displaying to the kingdom of darkness, that there is a people with greater love for Me than for Mammon. The final battle will soon reveal the one thing that satan has always tried to put in question. From the time he tried to usurp My authority and take My place till now, he says, "people only love Me because I bless them. Now in these last battles, I will once again prove that I have a people that love Me for who I am and not what I do, and it will be displayed to all the kingdoms of darkness and the kingdom of light that I am a God of love. I will once and for all prove that I have a people that love Me more than mammon! 

The question is are you one of those people? This can be proven in how you are handling mammon today. You can determine which direction you are going right now by looking at how much you reserve for yourself, compared to how much you give away. I made this very clear with a widow who gave her mite; remember My Father does not count how much you give, He always counts how much you have left over for yourself. Remember what I said in the temple; that those that gave great sums, gave out of there abundance, but she gave more than all of them put together, because she gave everything she had and there was none left over! How much do you have left over each week for yourself. The question is WHY? The inner heart truth is, you have more left over just in case I fail on my promise to have been poured back into your bosom so it ends up a lack of faith in me. So which direction are you are headed this day? God or mammon?Mark 12:42-44.

No comments:

Post a Comment