Wednesday, November 2, 2016

MIXING HEAVEN'S MEDS NATURAL AND SUPERNATURAL

MIXING HEAVEN'S MEDS NATURAL AND SUPERNATURAL 

You humans in your natural state are made of flesh and blood, and you have a specific formula to keep it healthy, designed by My Father, before you were created. This formula did not include meats only vegetation. My Father said, "I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it (THE FRUIT FROM THE TREES AND HERBS FROM THE PLANTS) SHALL BE YOUR MEAT. Genesis 1:29 Some meat lovers may argue this, however when you study My word, you will see there were no deaths before the fall of man, this included animals. My father pointed out to Adam that the vegetation was good to eat, but the enemy expanded on that and to make one wise, yes it did increase the brainpower, however the enemy used it to tempt My Father's greatest creation man, to take him be beyond where he was supposed to go, to the one tree He forbade Him to eat from, The tree of the knowledge of good and evil. 

This was a half-truth and it was expanded in the mind of Eve, because it was a half truth, and if you are wise you will recognize that the enemy uses half truths more than he even uses lies. The enemy begins every lie with a half-truth, in order to deceive My followers. Those who will walk in My spirit will have protection against these half truths and understand that I have medicines from heaven that are actually natural, to feed the natural body, as long as that natural body walks on earth, carrying a spiritual body. You need to realize that if your natural body is in perfect health, it can carry your spiritual body, to all the places that I have intended it to go, and thus carry out My will on earth, and establish My Father's kingdom on earth as it is in heaven. It is very important for you to understand that while your natural body is on earth it must be in health, and in line with your spiritual body, in order to carry out the great commission.  Listen closely, "I wish above all things for you to prosper and be in health, but only to the degree that soul prospers", 3 John 1:2 so you can fulfill your mission as My ambassador.
 
It is so important to not neglect your natural body and what it needs. The enemy knows this, and therefore is doing everything in his power to poison the natural body while making great evil profits at the same time. One worldwide corporation, Monsanto, has made it their objective to take over the world, by controlling the food, that goes into My man creation. They have genetically modified it so it does not produce its own seed, thus altering My original creation process of production after its kind. They have also produced great quantities of poisons, to kill insects, that are attacking their killer food, but this poison also kills My man creations natural body with cancer and many other diseases. Other evil corporations, (but not all) develope high priced medicines to ward off the effects of the diseases caused by Monsanto and the like. My Father did not design your body to be healthy and live on these high priced chemicals. 

Therefore it is critical for you to understand that the Monsanto Corporation, and big pharmaceutical corporations, can stop even the most dedicated spiritual man, even though that same spiritual man knows My word, has My call, and has My anointing. This vast evil circle has done great damage to My body and to My kingdom in its efforts to prevent My kingdom from coming to earth, however My Father has a plan formed from the beginning, even before the earth was formed. Man's natural body is filled with the diseases, because he is gone away from My Father's original plan, by placing their faith in the half truths of the enemy, and taking many of the meds which are also produced by the same evil corporations that produce the poisons. This evil is perpetrated in hell and is being greatly effective in coming against My kingdom. However through the anointing of My Spirit, I will break this power because My Father has a plan to bring about the manifest sons of God, Romans 8:19  to be able to see beyond these half-truths and what is going on behind the scenes. He has a Genesis 1:29 natural food designed in heaven and planted in earth for you to have a healthy body to carry out the work of the ministry and establish My kingdom. This plan must be mixed with pure faith by believing that heaven mixes the natural and supernatural to help My Father's man creation, overcome physical sickness by moving back to Herbs and Fruits canceling out all of the lies and the half truths in the last days. 

I am revealing both the natural and the supernatural plan to those who will exercise pure faith and discipline and follow it as my Holy Spirit directs from within. Those who have a halfhearted believe system will not have this revelation because I do not operate in a lukewarm state.

No comments:

Post a Comment