Friday, October 14, 2016

TRUFULLY FOLKS

Trufuly folks I have never experienced such peace in all my life. I remember teaching bible class 30 years ago and thinking I would never live long enough to see this day, and here it is. Sad to say my theology was a little screwed up with the rapture and the end of the world stuff. I have asked for forgiveness to my children for any dooms day junk that I know effected their hopes for the future.  I'm not speaking of the end of the world, that is a long way off. 

I am speaking of this time where we can enjoy watching Father do His thing, and watch Him do it according to our faith! The stage is set for the most exciting time of my 75 years! Thank you Father for healing me enough to watch the show. People all over coming to Christ! And me having a small part in it. BTW just a reminder to stash some cash, that's not a lack of faith, because I have warned you it's just easier than walking. Wow are you kidding Me. We are finally going to walk the walk, instead of talk the talk. G L O R Y And see Father take us from place to place with kingdom power. Love you all Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment