Monday, April 4, 2016

JUST OPENED...NEW PERSONAL PORTALS

JUST OPENED ... NEW PERSONAL PORTALS

Due to the increased activity among the hordes from hell, heaven has opened thousands of new small individual portals better known as open heavens. These openings are areas that have been cleared of spiritual wickedness in high places and are policed by warrior Angels. 

Jacob saw one of these portals in a dream. "He dreamed that there was a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven; and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it!" Genesis 28:12 AMP 

Isaiah had a personal portal "in the year that king Uzziah died, he said: I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. [2] Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. [3] And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. [4] And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. [5] Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts." Isaiah 6:1-5

Paul had a personal open heaven experience when he was caught up to the third heaven. [3] And whether in the body or away from the body He did not know, God knows. [4] he was caught up into paradise, and he heard utterances beyond the power of man to put into words, words which man is not permitted to utter." 2 Corinthians 12:2-4 AMP

Steven had his personal open heaven "being full of the Holy Ghost, he looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, [56] And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God." Acts 7:55-56

John had an open heaven when he "was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind him a great voice, as of a trumpet, [12] And he turned to see the voice that spake with him. And being turned, he saw seven golden candlesticks";  Revelation 1:10,12 and the rest of the book of revelation.

Now I am creating thousands of open heavens to encourage and empower My people during this tribulation period. "You will know that I am in the midst of you, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and My people will never be ashamed. [28] I am pouring out My spirit upon all flesh; and I am opening the heavens so your sons and your daughters can prophesy, your old men dream dreams, your young men see visions: [29] And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids I am pouring out My spirit. [30] And I am beginning to show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke." Joel 2:27-30 

Each one of you can have a personal open heaven "if you live in Me, abide vitally united to Me, and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, you can ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you."  John 15:7 Your open heaven will give you great opportunity to witness and represent My kingdom, even to those who despise you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment