Friday, April 29, 2016

IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT GOES ON BEHIND THE SCENES

IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT GOES ON BEHIND THE SCENES

Many of you are frustrated because you see so little spiritual progress in people's lives around you. Your mind could not handle the high speed spirit activity going on in the earth today. Tens of thousands of divine appointments take place every hour. Millions of close encounters are arranged every day. I have millions of angels on assignment right now and some are assigned to your situation. Because most of you in the west are so earthly focused, I cannot open your spiritual eyes enough to see what I am doing behind the scenes. You lack the one ingredient it takes to open your eyes, faith in who I am! Mark 11:22 

Because of your deficiency in faith in who I am, you unknowingly proceed to interfere with what I am doing behind the scenes. When you pray a prayer in accordance with My Father's will He hears you and begins the behind the scenes work, which make take months or years to manifest. When your faith increases, not for the thing you want, but in My Father's love and ability to answer everything according to His will, you will start to experience the suddenly's of the kingdom. Many times He waits for you to give up, because your interference completely blocks His every effort to manifest an answer. 

Some of you are praying for a lost loved one, but you insist on butting in with your religious concepts of how to save them, pushing them away from what I am doing.  Do you have any idea what a redeemed person looks like, before they open their heart to Me? Some are clean living, happy, loving and kind, and some are filthy living, angry, and selfish. Some are sick and tired of life, while others are full of excitement. When you trust Me to redeem them they are redeemed no matter what they look like now! When I am finished with My behind the scenes work they will look like what I want them to look like, not what religion says they should look like! Just remember when you ask anything according to My will in faith you have it, so leave it alone and trust Me to do things My way, not yours! 1 John 5:14-15 

No comments:

Post a Comment