Friday, March 4, 2016

YOU ALWAYS VOTE AND LOOSE

YOU ALWAYS VOTE AND LOOSE

For hundreds of years american saints and sinners alike have gone to the poles to vote to either improve their nation, or keep it on track. Here are several major problems with this: 

1. Americans are ignorant of what improve and on track means, and your nation is perishing for lack of that knowledge. In carnal human eyes prosperity and power mean improvement, and on track means another for years of tearing down barns and building bigger barns. Luke 12:18-20 For decades America has said, "I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; but in My eyes she is wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:" Revelation 3:17 Each year she has refused to obey Me and humble herself, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from her wicked ways; 2 Chronicles 7:14 She has been living under the covering of My grace and mercy since George Washington came home with Me. America has frustrated My grace, and I have not answered her prayer as she thinks, nor forgiven her continual sin, and now America is deathly sick.

2. America has viewed more as better: Because trillions of dollars in materials goods have been heaped on the American citizens they ignorantly think I am blessing and condoning the condition of their heart. Remember, the sex traffickers, and drug cartels are some of the world's wealthiest.

3.  Misunderstanding of freedom: My grace is given to the whole world to make every human free to choose heaven over hell. Americans view freedom as a license to do as they please. Break any of My laws they please, say anything the please, love and hate as they please, and indulge in anything they please. Now these freedoms are being removed in order to bring Americans back to the only freedom Heaven offers earth, an opportunity to return to My Father through My blood and do things His way!

You may not realize it, but what America calls rising, heaven calls falling. "Pride goes before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. [19] Better it is to do things My way, pray and be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to do it your way, continue voting, and divide the spoil with the proud." Proverbs 16:18-19 With the largest debt in world history, it is insane now for America to say, "I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; You will always loose when you vote, because you refuse to admit you are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked. Revelation 3:17 All candidates are blind, so anyone you elect will be blind. All your lifetime you have elected one blind person after another, and every 4 years America falls deeper into the ditch! Luke 6:39 You will stop loosing when you do things My way! In your own personal voting booth, vote to "seek (aim at and strive after) first of all My kingdom and My righteousness (My way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides." Matthew 6:33 AMP With this vote you will never loose again!

No comments:

Post a Comment