Tuesday, March 29, 2016

THERE'S ONLY ONE ACCEPTABLE WAY

THERE'S ONLY ONE ACCEPTABLE WAY

There's only one acceptable way to celebrate My resurrection and it's not with eggs, flowers, palms, special music, pageants or even a special day. The only acceptable way is with a lifestyle, 24/7. You have no reason to celebrate something if you are not a living part of it. "If you were buried with Me in your baptism, and raised with Me to a new life through your faith in the working of My Father as was displayed when He raised Me up from the dead" Colossians 2:12 AMP then you are a living part of it, constantly celebrating My resurrection all day, every day, just by living! 

Heaven only celebrates My resurrection when you become  a new creation (a new creature altogether); when the old previous moral and spiritual condition has passed away and the fresh and new has come!  2 Corinthians 5:17 AMP Here in the kingdom we constantly celebrate My resurrection because somewhere on earth people are always being resurrected to new life! "I tell you, there is joy in the presence of My angels over even one sinner that repents." Luke 15:10 The truth is heaven gets no pleasure from millions of people celebrating one day a year with no intention of repentance. Heaven knows Monday's coming and the grave clothes will be back on with no evidence of a new live. When all the crosses and displays, left over chocolate bunny rabbits and baskets are either tossed in the garbage or stored away for next season, it will be back to the same old lifestyle for millions.

Without repentance, "the day of the Lord will be darkness, not light? Even very dark with no brightness in it? [21] I hate, I despise your celebrations, and I will not smell a sweet savor or take delight in your solemn assemblies. [22] Though you offer Me your music and your love offerings, I will not accept them, neither will I look upon the peace or thank offerings as your method of repentance. [23] Take away from Me the noise of your songs, for I will not listen to the melody of your instruments. [24] All heaven wants, is for you to let justice run down like waters and righteousness as a mighty and ever-flowing stream." Amos 5:20-24 AMP 

In kingdom eyes, It's a mockery to celebrate My resurrection one day a year, and walk in unrighteousness the other 364 days. If you are aligned with the kingdom, you will be walking in resurrection power 365 days a year and all who see you will know, I have resin and am alive in you! Keep in mind, Kingdom citizens live a life of celebration! Go ahead and enjoy a holiday once a year celebrating My resurrection, but heaven is recording your works the other 364 days! 
When your life on earth is over you will see "the dead, small and great, stand before Me; and the books will be opened: and another book will be opened, which is the book of life: and the dead will be judged out of those things which are written in the books, according to their works and if you are born again your name will be among them." Revelation 20:12 Everyone will see the other 364 days of living, for many there will be much joy and others many tears for what could have been, if My resurrection were celebrated as a lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment