Wednesday, March 30, 2016

NOTHING AS DEVASTATING AS A LIAR SPEAKING TRUTH

NOTHING WORSE THAN A LIAR SPEAKING THE TRUTH

The most devastating spiritual experience a person can undergo is to have sincerely studied under a person that they trusted, only to discover that the teacher did not believe or practice what they taught. Double standard parents and pastors are the most devastating of all, because truth is being taught, and total childlike trust is in the teacher as well as the lesson. It is natural and necessary to trust those who are teaching you the basics of life, from childhood. Your whole outlook on life is based on what you are taught during childhood and adolescence. But for some this experience ends in disaster because your teacher was a liar. Teaching truth while living a lie. If you were a student of a liar, the day you found out, your total inner person was ripped to shreds.  I know your pain and the horrific emotional and spiritual earthquake you suffered. The foundation of all your dreams, and hopes, crumbled and your whole life came crashing down in a single day. 

All those truths and principles about, honesty, love and holiness that they taught, are suddenly pierced with a thousand arrows of doubt! Years of insisting you build everything in your life on My truths, and then you suddenly discover that the teacher your trusted, lives a lie; Only My Father and I fully understand how your heart has been ripped apart and your faith dashed to pieces. The great cloud of witnesses were so excited to see you testing and trying your child like faith, as you ran the race, Hebrews 12:1 but then on that horrific day even the heavenly audience was shook, as your faith and hope came crashing down. That day when you found out that those who had taught you My word all those years, had never even experienced what they taught. I wept when you were so badly damaged as that glowing pastor, who could do no wrong, suddenly turned ugly behind closed doors. Yes and no words can describe your inner pain, the moment you discovered that parent that you thought loved you unconditionally, used My truths to manipulate and control you to satisfy their insecurity. 

Today the self righteous church may call you backslidden, but I want you to know your backsliding has not been accounted to you as the rebellious backslider. "My beloved I am patiently calling you to return to Me for I am married to you: and I will take you as My own, and I will bring you to a place of joy and peace once again:" Jeremiah 3:14  But as for that pastor or parent or teacher, it is better for him or her that a millstone were hanged about their neck, and they were cast into the sea, than for them to stand before My Father on judgment day."  Mark 9:42 I am sending true kingdom citizens "to seek out you that are lost, and bring back you that have been driven away, and bind up you that are broken, and strengthen those of you that are sick at heart: but trust Me when I say, I will destroy the fat and the strong that have done this horrific thing to My beloved; I will feed them with judgment." Ezekiel 34:16 Please do no fear to return because "I would never break a bruised reed, and or quench a smoking flax." Matthew 12:20 You are so precious to Me, and I long for your return!

No comments:

Post a Comment