Sunday, March 20, 2016

AN IMPATIENT NATION DIES YOUNG

AN IMPATIENCE NATION DIES YOUNG

If you only knew how deadly impatience is, you would take it very very serious. It grows slow and deep, taking several generations to mature, but when it matures, no man can stop it. People in the west were relatively patient 120 years ago. Everyone knew it took a certain amount of time to plant, water, grow and harvest food. Everyone's lifestyle revolved around the simple basic, seed time and harvest principle. Then the industrial revolution, the American Dream, and the computer age, wiped out that lifestyle, making it old fashion, and something to be laughed at. Without realizing it, a major life sustaining character trait was erased from the children's lives. As these children grew, in body size, not in character, millions of children in adult bodies were crying loud, "I WANT IT NOW". "The 'I want it now' person does not plow when winter sets in; therefore he begs in harvest and has nothing, and then says, the worker owes it to me! Proverbs 20:4 AMP

The food growers were happy to oblige, and speed up the process with genetically modified organisms, GMO. Bright, pretty packaged, poison food, available as fast as you want it, from all over the world! ""no more seed time and harvest". Fast food restaurants by the thousands suddenly appear nation wide. Advertisers make billions, displaying and promoting the latest of everything, expanding the lust for the American Dream, causing everyone to cry, I WANT IT ALL NOW.  Evil bankers licked their chops, as they printed billions of plastic credit cards, making slaves of all the, "I want it now" people. Today, several generations later, you are seeing the end result of "I WANT IT NOW". Old timers cause the biggest laugh when they suggest three words, Work for it! WHAT!!!!! NO WAY!! That takes to long. Give it to me now, you owe it to me! ......Ok then, I will take it from you, because I have no patience and will not wait for anything. The more violent ones, just steal it and shoot you if you resist. The more passive ones, change the laws and elect people who will force you to hand it over. Now the nation as a whole wants it all now, and nobody wants to work, so the rich, "I want it now" people, steal from the poor, "I want it now" people, until the rich, push the poor to the breaking point, and a revolution causes the nation to collapse and die young. 

But this is not the serious part, many of the, "I want it now" people, gave their hearts to Me and were born again. But they were still "I want it now" people. However you can "want it now" all day long in My kingdom, and it will never move My Father, in the least. As a matter of fact He will put a hold on everything they demand. If they push Him too far, "He will He will give in to their request; but empty their soul of real life." Psalm 106:15 The seed time and harvest principle came from My Father and will always be in full effect. No Industrial Age, or computer age are in effect here. The American Dream is a nightmare and an enemy of the cross. Here is the tragic part. Millions came to Me because they they thought they could just, name it and claim it, but when "give it to me now" failed, they said I didn't exist and went back to the way of death. 

My Father knows that by your steadfastness and patient endurance you will win the true life of your soul." Luke 21:19 AMP "He knows that patience, produces endurance (fortitude) and develops maturity of character (approved faith and tried integrity). And character of this sort produces the habit of joyful and confident hope of eternal salvation." Romans 5:4 AMP He also knows that "you have need of steadfast patience and endurance, so that you may perform and fully accomplish His will in your life, and thus receive and carry away and enjoy to the full, what He has promised." Hebrews 10:36 Now here is the message of the kingdom to all "I WANT IT NOW" people: "If you will repent and let patience complete her work, you will be mature and completely satisfied, and as a result, want for nothing." James 1:4 Then you will start living the kingdom Dream forever!

I recommend you watch this illustration of My Fathers plan and how He is putting your life together with Patience! Sadly; Some of you will not have the patience for it!
http://youtu.be/7NlvcVbT4Cw

No comments:

Post a Comment