Thursday, March 24, 2016

3 RESTS = GOD'S REST

3 RESTS = GOD'S REST 

Many of My people are unprepared mentally, physically, and emotionally for the increased stress that is taking place in the earth. Did you know "there remains a stress free rest for My people to enter into. [10] Whoever enters into My rest, has ceased from his own works, as I did from Mine after I finished creation. [11] However every believer must labor to enter into that rest, or you will be another example of unbelief." Hebrews 4:9-11

My rest is a three part rest. 1st. Rest in what I have done. 2nd. Rest in what I am doing. 3rd. Rest in what I am going to do. All of these 3 rests demand faith in My character. That I am a God who loves and cares for His people. A God that cannot lie, or fail. Most find their rest in what I have already done, because that demands the least faith, but the enemy will try to tell you it was only a coincidence and not My faithfulness. This first rest is what gives the majority of believers strength to survive the presence, but surviving is a stress filled life, filled with pressure. However resting in what I did in the past, will not give you the faith to rest in what I promised to do in the future. 

The first thing you must do to enter the present day rest, is REORGANIZE! Every change in your life demands a reorganization of your life in some way. For instance if you get married a major reorganization must take place or a divorce is in your future. If you want to write a book, you must reorganize your life to make time to write, or it will never get published. Most great endeavors and dreams fail because people do not reorganize their lives to accommodate the endeavor. In order to enter into My rest in the present you must reorganize your life to match the oncoming stress. For instance reorganize by dropping any activities, or relationships, that do not move you toward My rest. Replace them with increased time waiting in My presence and new activities and relationships that help move you into My rest. Do not hang with worry warts, or fearful people.

But to enter into My rest for the future is different and more difficult because it demands labor, great labor on your part. The society you live in demands that you plan for the future, down to the finest detail, and you must fight night and day against friends, and family, preachers and co workers and even society itself. There is only one way and that's My way, to enter the third part of My rest. Here it is: "Take no thought for your life, what you will eat, or what you will drink; nor yet for your body, what you will put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? [31] Therefore take no thought, saying, What will we eat? or, What will we drink? or, how will we be clothed? [33] If you will, seek first My kingdom, and My righteousness; you can rest in the fact that I will provide all these things you need." Matthew 6:25,31,33

You cannot reorganize for what you do not know is coming, therefore you must not think about it, and rest in faith that I have everything prepared, if you are seeking My kingdom first. Because the labor is so great, fighting against everyone you know, all calling you foolish and irresponsible, most will not enter into My rest, until they die, then your friends will say, rest in peace. If you do things My way, you can rest in peace now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment