Saturday, December 26, 2015

KINGDOM THRILLS

KINGDOM THRILLS

In My kingdom, as soon as a revelation of a kingdom trial bursts in your soul, it becomes an adventure! You will hear yourself saying over and over at every new trial, wow Father, I can't wait to see how your going to work this one out for my good! Romans 8:28 Each trial will start with a chuckle and will end in tears of joy (James 1:2-4) as you realize that a kings position as a son of God is so much better than being a Christian. Even as a good Christian you had no idea exactly where you stood. You would pray hoping for an answer and when you got one you were surprised. Matthew 13:58 As a King in My kingdom you will no longer say, Wow I'm healed! Wow my bill is paid! Wow my child came home! 

The new kingdom question is no longer, will He? but, how will He, and without a single doubt that He will? With a permanent and full assurance of My Fathers unconditional love, coupled with the power of My name and your kingly position, every moment of life fills with anticipation. Anticipation of a sudden kingdom demonstration of deliverance, that will entice all those you love to want to enter the kingdom. When you leave religion and recognize your kingly kingdom position, old things are passed away; and all things are made new, because you are truly a new creature abiding in Me." 2 Corinthians 5:17

It is impossible to see joy in any trial until you are able to see yourself in yourself in your kingly position, and the fact that all trials are designed to make a Kings life better. Revelation 5:10 You can turn your next trial into a thrill by entering My kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment