Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I WELCOMED JUDAS

I WELCOMED JUDAS

I knew from the beginning He would betray Me, but I loved him as much as I did John and Peter and the others. He was as welcome as the other eleven. He had a place and a job to do, it was a horrible and tragic calling that only person had to fulfill. My Father adds to the church daily and all are welcome each with their own quirks, personalities, longings, and sins. You are never to exclude anyone with you likes and dislikes. I received you in your sin and ugly pride when others did not like you. Unconditional love and like have nothing to do with each other. Like is flesh, love is Spirit. Your surrender to Me means the elimination of your likes and the adoption of My love for everyone. 

When you wish someone were absent from your presents you become their judge, judging them not worthy of My presence. As you judge I will judge. If they are not welcomed into My presence then I do not welcome you into My presence. I will always judge as you judge.  Because this judgment is flesh and based in the old nature, eventually everyone will be judged unworthy of your presence and you will find yourself alone in your own failed kingdom. Never make anyone feel unwelcome or unworthy in My presence, because I said " Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind." Luke 14:21 Your not going to like them all, but you better welcome and love them like I do, or you will eliminate yourself from My kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment