Saturday, December 19, 2015

FIGHTING THE WHAT IF WAR

FIGHTING THE WHAT IF WAR

You are probably familiar with the title, The BATTLE OF THE MIND, but a battle is only a small part of a much larger war that is in progress. In order to win this kind of war, your mind must be totally surrendered to My kingdom. The enemies central command has centered the entire war strategy around doubt and fear, called (operation what if ) located in your subconscious mind. Ten thousand what ifs, can be launched into your mind in a single day. What if the it rains? What if she has an accident? What if I loose my job? What if I get cancer? What if my husband leaves me? What if I fail? What if your best friend betrays you? What if I go broke? What if you end up homeless? What if somebody abducts my child? Take each of these and multiply them by a hundred repetitions a day and you have the war of the mind. This war is designed to weaken you and wear you down to prepare you for the kill. The big and final what ifs. What if you are not hearing God? What if it is the devil speaking? What if the bible is all fiction? What if Jesus is make believe? What if God doesn't love you? What if God doesn't exist? What if the Bible is just an ancient myth? 

This is the war that the enemy has declared on all humans that are seeking the kingdom. My word and My Spirit, combined with your discipline in the only defense you have against this flood of fiery darts from hell's central command. You have a iron dome available to you, because he who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the dome of the Almighty Whose power no foe can withstand. [2] You can say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I confidently trust! [3] For then He will deliver you from the doubts and fears and from the deadly pestilence attacking your mind. [4] Then He will cover you with His truth, and under His wings shall you trust and find refuge and protection; His truth and His faithfulness are your shield and a buckler." Psalm 91:1-4

A kingdom mind is constantly being filled with My truth allowing no room for what ifs to land and explode in your mind. "My Father will guard you and keep you in perfect and constant peace when your mind both its inclination and its character is stayed on Him, because you commit yourself to Him, lean on Him, and hope confidently in Him alone." Isaiah 26:3 AMP You will win the war and endure to the end if you separate yourself from the source of the What ifs. Any thing and anyone that plants the slightest doubt about Me, My kingdom, My Father, or the Holy Spirit are launching pads of the enemy, commit yourself by surrendering to My Spirit and remaining under the Truth dome and you will endure to the end as an overcomer!

No comments:

Post a Comment