Friday, November 13, 2015

CHECKING TO SEE IF YOU LOVE ME WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART?

CHECKING TO SEE IF YOU LOVE ME WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART?

Check and see how much you are holding on too. Maybe it's your job, retirement, bank account, houses, lands, your family, you already know what it is, because you avoid the thought of it, each time I bring it to your mind. Check and see how much you murmur and complain. Check and see your joy level when trials are pouring in on you. When I have your whole heart your love for Me will fill everything and when I am your all in all, nothing else matters. This is where you hold nothing dear, because I am everything. You do not murmur because you realize that all the negative junk thrown at you is working patience in you, bringing you to maturity where you want nothing. You will simply count it all joy and let patience have her perfect work, so that you may be mature and entire, wanting nothing." James 1:4

When I have your whole heart, I am free to mold you and make you into My image and to fit you wherever on the planet that I please. Isaiah 64:8 There are only a few that love Me with their whole heart, but My spirit is working night and day to bring you to a total surrender. The more you resist His work the greater the pain will be both on earth and when you stand before Me. Let Him complete My work on your old nature and prepare you for the kingdom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment