Tuesday, November 10, 2015

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE HOMOSEXUAL

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE HOMOSEXUAL

Satan has the western church in total disfunction. The legalistic church has condemned the homosexual and the apostate church has adopted them along with their practice. Both churches are controlled by the enemy and he is well pleased with both. To separate and categorize the homosexual any different than the liar, the adulterer, the prideful or the fearful Revelation 21:8 is not kingdom love and will not be tolerated in My kingdom. Luke 6:37 I died for you when you were still a sinner and as a sinner you were a homosexual, a liar, a thief, filled with hate, murder, adultery, pride, and all that hell stands for. Romans 5:8 

You may say, I was never a homosexual, but I say, "If you have respect to persons, you commit sin, and are a transgressor of the law, like all transgressors. [10] For whoever keeps the whole law, and yet breaks it in one point, he is guilty of breaking it all. [11] For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if you do not commit adultery, yet if you kill, you are a transgressor of the law, which also includes homosexuality." James 2:9-11

The great separating point is your view of homosexuality, along with murder, lying, and pride. It must always be viewed as sin worthy of death and never condoned as acceptable to you or in My kingdom. My love brought you out of sin and it's My love that will bring the homosexual out of his or her sin. My Holy Spirit convicted you of your filthy condition and you responded with repentance. My Holy Spirit will do the same for every homosexual that is wanting to be set free.

Every believer that has My heart, will see beyond their sin and be touched by their sinful condition and what sin has done to them, no matter if it's pride, adultery or homosexuality. They will pray and intercede for them and wait on Me to do a work in their heart, bringing them to repentance. If you carry My glory, My glory will do the work of loving and cleansing and converting the sinner no matter what sin they are practicing. If people are not convicted of sin in your presence you do not have enough of My glory. It is possible that the sin in your life is blocking the conviction that your presence, (not your words), should bring. Matthew 7:3 I am calling you to become My functional church in the earth, loving the sinner and hating any sin, both in your life and theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment