Monday, October 26, 2015

I'M SORRY, ONLY THE DESPERATE NEED APPLY

 I'M SORRY, ONLY THE DESPERATE NEED APPLY

The kingdom of heaven and the will of My Father, will only become a reality when you are absolutely desperate. A desperate person will do anything to satisfy their need. I see hundreds of thousands of believers that will never reach the kingdom because My kingdom requires violence, and only the desperate will take it by force." Matthew 11:12 The majority of My power will never be entrusted to the average western believer, because they are people pleasers. People pleasers are never desperate people, because of their willingness to compromise. For obvious reasons, I will never entrust it to those who have their own agenda. Nor will I entrust it to lazy believers whose God is their belly.Philippians 3:18-19 Kingdom minded people who are desperate for My power, willingly give up everything, because "the kingdom of heaven's power is like unto treasure hid in a field; a treasure that a desperate man found. So he hides it again, and is so filled with joy that he sells everything that he has, and buys that field. [45] Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a desperate merchant man, seeking for perfect pearls: [46] Then, when he had found that one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it." Matthew 13:44-46

Some of you talk like your so desperate for My presence and power, you have convinced those around you that you are a man or a woman of God, after My own heart. However you are deceiving and being deceived because you actually have no miracle working power. Face it friend, there are signs that follow them that are desperate; In My name they cast out devils; they speak with new tongues; [18] If they are accidentally bitten by a poisonous reptile, it has no effect on them; and if they happen to drink something poisonous, it does not hurt them; and when they lay hands on sick people, they recover". Mark 16:17-18 Stop and listen to your ancient testimonies of power, they are years old, because it's been that long since you were one of My desperate followers. Where's today's power today? Where's today's desperate tears? Desperate times call for desperation measures! There are even physical things that you are hoarding, and clinging to and you refuse to surrender. The hours some of you spend on the computer, or video game, or with a hobby clearly say, "I 'm no longer desperate."

My child, You will continue to go through the motions until you either become desperate or die circling in the wilderness! What must I do to make you desperate? How bad does it have to get before you are so sick and tired of being sick and tired, that you will give up everything including sleep, to cry night and day in desperation for My power and My presence? What will it take? When will I hear these words coming from the lips of western believers: "As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so pants my soul after thee, O God. [2] My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? [3] My tears have been my meat day and night, while my family, friends and coworkers, continually ask  me, Where is your God? Show me His power!" Psalm 42:1-3 When I hear this, I will know your desperate for My power, and I will entrust it to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment