Friday, February 3, 2017

THE ANSWER MAN VS. THE CANCER MAN

THE ANSWER MAN VS. THE CANCER MAN

THE ANSWER MAN VS. THE CANCER MAN

I repeated this from a comment to David Wine's post this morning because it went so long and may answer many questions, at least it has for me.

I Jim Hammerle have got to make some major changes in order to keep on the spiritual cutting edge and going as long as possible. It's boiling down to one thing, The (answer man)  Jim Hammerle VS. the (Cancer Man or demonic strongholds). When I came to Florida, I thought that we (me & Jesus) could figure this out in a short time. Just like I've always done with the company, (Call Maintenance Inc.) There are two phrases that always go together that is: JIM HAMMERLE & DON'T QUIT on all of the major issues OF LIFE and BUSINESS that I was faced with for many years, even in my praying, I would have to have an answer before I stopped praying about it.

My attitude was lord I'm not leaving here until I get an answer and because I trusted him and it was in his perfect will to give me that answer I always got it. That is until now. Job after job, year after year, day in and day out, I just became the answer man, The word was out throughout the whole capital District call Jim Hammerle, many times first time callers would say are you the only one that knows how to do commercial hoods, I've had your name given to me three times because I became known as the answer man.

But today I realized I am now  in a different arena with body weakening pain and enemy that I can't see, fighting for the souls of thousands of people and I'm trying to reveal the heart of God and to every person I know which has made me a major target. Any man would know When you can't see the enemy or what he's doing, but every day you feel like he's done something damaging, it truly works on your mind and for the first time in many years Jim Hammerle does not have the answers!!! I only thought I did, my Father has now taken a new position and shown me that only he holds the answer to this, he knows where the cancer man is, and how to defeat him, and the only place I can be is hidden in Him in the secret place with him the true answer man. When I discovered how far off I was in my bank account that I was so sure I had the money  accurate that I really wanted to stop everything  my blogs my video blogs in order to make sure that I was still able to hear my Father which I was doubting at that moment.

This is when my children came to my aid and said no you cannot stop, you are hearing from God, but you have to make some adjustments, because the meds and all these other things will interfere and try to get you to just stop everything that's the enemy goal!  At the same time Father makes everything work for his good and he wants me to readjust my involvement in everything else and study His plan and rest rest rest in him the only answer man.

Wow I never planned to go this long  but that too was not my plan. I know my Father has the answers but how do I get those answers is the big question. He has the answers and knows how to easily beat and destroy the cancer man, however the answer man doesn't seem to give out that many answers and in the midst of it all. This morning I found myself questioning many things, including my ability to hear accurately from the Lord and, however there are many who encouraged me that I am hearing accurately from the Lord and I truly want to believe more than anything because I've been doing this for 30 some years.

And all of a sudden Father had my spiritual son Billy Evans call me a few minutes ago as I am writing this and confirmed everything that I've just written thank you Father, I will drop those things that you say drop and I will enhance those things that you say to do!  He and my spiritual daughter Lou Evans are planning on seeing me in March. So now suddenly I take this as a word from the Lord that I will still be here in March And based on all of my emphasis Will be placed on waiting on him and blogging, and video blogging the things I get from the throne room.

No comments:

Post a Comment