Monday, August 22, 2016

WHY DO YOU DO IT?

WHY DO YOU DO IT?

I am hearing so many of My people in the west say, "I know there are things in my life that are wrong or not pleasing to the Lord but...". This is totally unacceptable in the kingdom. The reason you know they are wrong is My Holy Spirit is pointing out things that are keeping you on the sideline or an extended stay in the wilderness. If you know I am displeased with anything why would you ever do it? 

Here is the answer: there is fleshly pleasure in sin Hebrews 11:25 and some sins are seen as not bad enough to change your eternal destiny. Therefore you have concluded that the little sinful pleasure that you know is wrong is worth it, so you gamble using the grace card, in hopes it will allow you to experience the same as those who obey in all things. 

This way of thinking goes against the kingdom core principle, of obedience is proof of love. "If you love Me, keep My commandments".  John 14:15 Yes you say you love Me, but In the kingdom, the proof of your love is in your obedience in ALL THINGS, but some of you are actually saving some of your old life, which will cause you to lose your new life. Matthew 16:25 I have shown you the evils in mans church and drawn you out for a purpose, but you must always focus on that purpose, your purpose from now on is to share the things of the kingdom, that I have revealed to you. You must share them with those I send you who are trapped in religious practices and long to be free. Stop playing with little pity parties, hanging on to little fleshly things, and start fulfilling your new purpose. 

Bottom line: To whom much is given, of him shall much be required; and of him to whom men entrust much, they will require and demand all the more." Luke 12:48 I am trusting you with revelation knowledge, what will you do with it? Do not waste it by pointing at the sins of religion but use it to set My people free by sharing and demonstrating the kingdom life as I reveal it!

2 comments:

  1. its all over with now, isn't it? From henceforth, you will see the portals open but what will you see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its all over with now, isn't it? From henceforth, you will see the portals open but what will you see?

    ReplyDelete