Friday, May 27, 2016

DELIVERY FROM EVIL

DELIVERY FROM EVIL

Sin is not evil, sin is passive but evil aggressive. Sin is has already been dealt a death blow but evil is in progress and yet to come. Evil is a life long plotting to Rob, kill and destroy anything I created. The number one target is the human race. People are born in sin so they have a sin nature that is able to be simply washed away by My blood. However even people who still are in sin repel evil, so why are there so many people actively engaged in evil? The answer is in the root of evil, the love of money. Money equates to worldly power and control. The feeling is irresistible to the fallen nature of man and a constant temptation to believers. 

The longer sin is passed from generation to generation the more evil increases. In time past, the love of money pushed evil to its limit. To the point that every imagination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil continually. [6] And I was sorry that I had made man on the earth, and it grieved My heart. [7] For this reason I said, I will destroy man whom I have created, I will wipe him from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; at that time I said, I wish that I never made them." Genesis 6:5-7

I was just about to destroy the planet, but Noah found grace in My eyes. [9]  Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, because Noah walked with Me, so I could not destroy him." Genesis 6:8-9 Now once again because of the love of money evil has reached a level calling for divine judgment. But this time it's different, instead of just Noah walking with Me, I have several million, known as the remnant or kingdom citizens! The work that My Son did, has delivered them from the love of money. They are constant givers and love not their lives even unto death. Even though there are millions of them it's only a few compared to the seven billion who populate earth. Matthew 7:13-14 

Because evil is progressive, aggressive and ongoing I must continually deliver you from it. This is why you were instructed to pray daily, "deliver us from evil". Do not enter your day, with out asking Me to do this. The biggest single evil on the planet is the deliberate promotion of disease for money. The number one evil disease world wide, now being used to rob your money, kill your body, and destroy your family is cancer. You must see it as more than a disease, but see it as an evil promoted by men because of the love of money. Do not treat this as any other sickness but treat it as evil being promoted by evil men who because of the love money will sacrifice millions of human lives. Become aggressive in your prayers, Deliver us from cancer, and deliver us from Roe vs Wade, deliver us from the homosexual agenda, and Father deliver us from those who love money!  Pray in faith every morning "Father deliver me from the evil that is set to ambush me today." Matthew 6:13

No comments:

Post a Comment