Thursday, February 4, 2016

KINGDOM ENTERTAINMENT

KINGDOM ENTERTAINMENT
HEAVEN LAUGHS AT RELIGIOUS GYMNASTICS

Charismatic people have such a comical way of trying to look spiritual that the Angels enjoy a good laugh at many of their services. So many people like to fall down when a preacher lays hands on them because everyone in line is doing it, that is as long as there is a catcher behind them. Otherwise most would remain standing. It's cute to watch grown ups fall and then look to see who is watching. Meeting after meeting people line up to fall down in rows like dominos. I prayed for hundreds, even thousands and never thought about making My disciples catchers. After I laid hands on them they walked and leaped, and took up their bed, or were able to see, but the only ones that fell down were the ones that came to arrest Me, and no one caught them. 

When and if My Holy Spirit knocks you down, he will also see that you are protected from injury. If a catcher drops you and you are injured, trust Me it was a gymnastic mishap, not My Spirit. When I knock you down everyone will know it was Me, and you will not get up the same. There was no catcher behind Paul when fell on the hard road near Damascus. Acts 9:3-4 I also struck him blind to make sure he cooperated, and he got up a changed man. Most who fall down over and over get up the same fall after fall, year in and year out. I am looking for less falling and more walking in My Spirit. Because "if you live in the Spirit, you will also walk in the Spirit" Galatians 5:25 and there will be no need for you to fall in the Spirit. 

Yes there are times I will display My power to one that challenges Me but I will cause him to fall without any assistance, pushing, or catching and I assure you I will not hurt him. The reason heaven laughs is the "Angels always stand by to bear you up in their hands, in case you dash your foot against a stone", but because most church's are afraid of law suits, they would rather have human catchers. It is hard to figure out why people who are suppose to tread upon the lion and adder: and the young lion and the dragon are to be trampled under their feet, need a catcher so they won't bump their head." Psalm 91:11-13 Could it be that they are not dwelling in the secret place? Don't you know that, "He that dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty and will not need a catcher." Psalm 91:1

I do not care if you stand, sit or fall, I am only interested to see how you walk! I know this is upsetting many of you because it has become one of your Pentecostal traditions, but do not feel bad because there's no sin involved unless you judge those who do not fall as less spiritual. You can fall every day with two catchers behind you and you will not be judged or condemned, and My love will be the same for you, on your back or on your feet. But you should know it still makes good kingdom entertainment! If you are offended, I challenge you to test the Spirit and see if it be of Me. The next time you are prayed for ask to not have a catcher, if it's of Me and My Spirit I promise you, will not be hurt! My angels will see to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment