Tuesday, November 3, 2015

EVEN IN AMERICA GLORY PEOPLE CAN EXIST

EVEN IN AMERICA GLORY PEOPLE CAN EXIST

The vast majority of Americans, from a kingdom prospective, are godless. I am a passing thought when there is a catastrophe, and even then much of attention I receive, is blaming Me. To speak of a personal and intimate relationship with Me is like speaking a foreign language. However even in godless America you can still openly carry My glory and take control of the atmosphere. Aligning yourself with My Father's purpose for creating you is the key to living above and beyond every situation and even those who have authority over you. For those who live in obedience, loving Me and work fully according to My purpose, there is as much as a 25 foot circumference glory zone surrounding their person, thus having an immediate effect on everyone who passes through it. Wether on a construction site, in an office or classroom or in the supermarket, everyone is effected by pure kingdom glory.

When others say a thing cannot be done, glory carriers can operate in My wisdom and make the wise in this world look foolish. God ideas far outstrip, good ideas because every possibility is included. I left nothing out when I created the galaxies, therefore when I create a solution to any situation placed in front of one of My glory carriers, I leave nothing out. When I am made absolute king, a believer becomes a glory carrier. However in America it's extremely difficult for a believer to become a glory carrier. The price is far higher in the USA than the rest of the world. Pride and independence have so saturated the soul of almost every American, it makes it near impossible to lay everything down. Education, freedom, time, friends, money, social status, and even your rights, must be surrendered in order to make Me king. When I am your king, everything is surrendered to Me, in exchange for My glory. The moment I truly become your King, everyone will know it, without understanding what it is. 

"When I look for possible glory carriers, I do not call many intellectuals in the natural, or many mighty and super talented, or many born into nobility: [27] I choose the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; [28] And base things of the world, and things which are despised, by the know it all crowd, yes , and things which are not even considered, to bring to nothing the things that are major problems:" 1 Corinthians 1:26-28 I can still find some of these humble believers, who are willing to surrender all, living in America. So even in democratic godless America, there are believers who will make Me king and become glory carriers. In the USA It's very difficult because almost "everyone trusts in their riches! [25] It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into My kingdom. [27] With men it is impossible, but not with Me: for with Me all things are possible."  Mark 10:24-25,27 So please reconsider giving up your life and making Me king so you can carry My glory, and let It effect your workplace, your school, or your neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment